POSITION: Web Developer Internship
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Do you love Agile Development more than Kanye loves Kanye? Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is on the prowl for our next WEB APPLICATION (SaaS) DEVELOPER INTERN to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons.
Other shops have interns who make copies. Our interns make originals. These code-slingers assist in brainstorming; and produce owned media content for agency and client websites, web apps and software (SaaS). -Think in Yoda in Chucks armed to the teeth with an iMac, Doritos and caffeine on the ready. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide, Macarena or the Moon Walk -Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If your front end web dev game is on fleek, read on.
ABOUT FUSION 360:
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. We have won Webbys, Tellys, Communicators, Davys and we are Utah’s ONLY Emmy-Award winning agency (humble brag).
The purpose of our internship program is to build a pool of promising, diverse students who have developed skills and knowledge within the Fusion 360 culture and environment and who can be tapped for employment, upon graduation. At the end of each semester, we HIRE from our pool of interns. -Over 50% of our team are former interns. True story.
THINGS WE DIG:
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Able to thrive in a Digital Ad Agency / SaaS Company environment and meet deadlines each week.
- Our moms.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills).
- Our moms.
- Ability to be an agency / SaaS Company “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Internship.
- Opportunity for tuition reimbursement.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Freestyle Coke Machine, free snacks
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere with ping pong, foosball, etc.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest web dev, software engineering and digital marketing minds.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, your stoke-level is especially high, we’d love to have you in for a freestyle coke, a chat and possibly a foosball/ ping-pong sesh.
Please submit ALL of the following:
- Cover letter.
- Writing samples and on-camera reel.
- Creative photo and/or video best portraying your personal brand. Please follow-up via email only.
All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.