If you dig award-winning video production and motion-graphics more than Val Kilmer loves a second helping of dessert, lend us your eyeballs… Fusion 360 (fusion360studios.com) is looking for an experienced MOTIONGRAPHICS ARTIST to join our award-winning team. Equal parts ANIMATOR, CREATIVE MAVERICK and STRATEGIST. This talented individual will not only come up with “big ideas” but also bring ideas to life through motion-graphics, videography and video editing. The position requires an elite creative talent, with a proven ability in the areas of narrative/conceptual and graphic/aesthetic. Narrative/conceptual is crafting stories and building brands. Graphic/aesthetic is a master-level understanding of animation and video editing and how it extends through the digital realm and its counterparts. You will collaborate with FUSION 360 team members, integrating video and animation strategies into a broader client strategy.
ABOUT FUSION 360
Fusion 360 is next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional
companies and brands. Think Yoda in Chucks, trading in the light saber for a Mac Pro.
- Must be available to work on-site. Freelancers/dudes who work from theirmom’s basement, need not apply.
- Jaw-dropping animation portfolio.
- Adobe Creative Suite game on lock.
- Master-level knowledge of After Effects, Premier and Cinema 4D.
- Loves design and digital media more than Oprah loves sweat pants.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills) encouraged.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process.
- Confidence a must, cockiness a must-not.
- Ability to be a digital agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole
snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% covered employee health benefits.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Free drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy design shop with super chill working atmosphere.
- Occasional long nights fueled by Mountain Dew, Cafe Rio and ping pong.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following to: [email protected]
- Cover letter
All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.