Do you love Web Dev more than Trump loves a good spray tan? Fusion 360
(www.fusion360studios.com) is on the hunt for a FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER to join our
award-winning team of digital dragoons. Front End Website Devs oversee the creation of
websites for the agency and our clients. Responsibilities include building clean, responsive code;
managing on-page SEO initiatives and helping with all things that lead to a successful online
You will collaborate with FUSION 360 team members and clients, integrating interactive
strategies into a broader marketing strategy. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide,
Macarena or the Moon Walk -Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If this position sounds like
it fits you like a new pair of skinnies, then swipe right on us.
ABOUT FUSION 360:
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s
Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and
brands. Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked
#70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah).
THINGS WE DIG:
• Jaw-dropping web portfolios.
• 4-year college degree or experience equivalent.
• ON-SITE SEO game on lock.
• Our moms.
• Python/Django would be both sick and tight.
• Jedi mastery of WordPress
• Proficient juggling (or any circus-like skill).
• Responsive coding game on lock.
• Ability to keep your head on a swivel, when you find yourself in the middle of a vicious
• Old-school Beastie Boys jams.
• Confidence. Cockiness, not so much.
• Ability to be a digital agency web dev “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole
snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON-SITE. FREELANCERS/PEEPS WHO WORK
FROM THEIR MOM’S BASEMENT, NEED NOT APPLY.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary.
• 100% covered employee health benefits.
• PTO and paid holidays
• Fully-stocked fridge with snacks and a COKE FREE-STYLE machine.
• Ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
• Steezy digital ad shop with super chill working atmosphere.
• Occasional long days fueled by Red Bull, Cafe Rio and ping pong.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, you find your stoke-level is particularly high and you think you are one of
us, we’d love to have you in for a coke, a chat and possibly a quick foosball/ping-pong, sesh.
Please send the following to email@example.com
Creative picture and/or video or yourself (best portraying your personal brand -we’re big on
Your web portfolio, site or whatever else you think we will make your case.
All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.