POSITION: Brand Journalism Internship
CATEGORY: Brand Journalism/ Content Marketing / Digital PR
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360agency.com) is looking for a Broadcast Journalism Intern to brainstorm, concept, write scripts, present and host video segments on behalf of Fusion 360 and our clients.
ABOUT FUSION 360 – Over a Decade of Marketing Innovation
Other places have interns that answer phones and make copies; our interns make originals.
We’re a next generation strategic brand marketing firm and digital agency entrenched in passion, innovation and drive. We’re guiding our clients through this seismic marketing revolution. We don’t walk, we run. We don’t follow, we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our pursuit of excellence in our team.
Our employees blaze new trails, integrating traditional (offline) and digital (online) strategies for our clients by forging deeper relationships between brands and consumers.
FUSION 360 develops award-winning work for local and regional companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours.
Great work comes from everyone and that includes our interns. If you love broadcast journalism more than a chubby kid loves dessert, and you want to gain experience in the field of content marketing, social media marketing, advertising and brand development; please apply for an internship at FUSION 360. We’d love to hear from you.
The purpose of our internship program is to build a pool of promising, diverse college students who have developed skills and knowledge within the Fusion 360 culture and environment and who can be tapped for employment upon graduation.
- Should be comfortable and have experience being on-camera.
- Able to work 20-40 hours a week.
- Preferably a broadcasting journalism student with the corresponding coursework.
- Strong writing and conceptual skills.
- Experience writing scripts.
- Experience editing with Avid, Premier or Final Cut Pro, a plus.
- Self-confidence is a must, cockiness is a must-not.
- Creativity is expected.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Internships are for college students only. (if you have graduated, please instead apply for a full-time position. Available positions are posted at: (http://fusion360agency.com/backstage/employment/).
- Ability to be an ad agency intern “Rock Star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Internship (stipend)
- Free drinks and snacks
- Opportunity to stay in touch with your inner rockstar in the “Fusion Lounge” featuring an XBOX 360 with rock band and other team-building
- Fun working atmosphere. We work hard and play hard. Things like Call of Duty, Fast Kart and Paint Ball are all commonplace activities around here.
If you’re sharp, creative and forward-thinking – and if complacency isn’t in your vocabulary. If you’re a communicator, a creator and you’re looking for an environment that lets you shine – drop us a line. It takes a special kind of person to intern here and we hope thats you.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter along with a creative picture or video (that best portrays your “personal brand”), and a link to a portfolio of your work to:[email protected].
Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls, faxes and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.
Equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.