Do you love social media and digital content creation more than Kanye loves Kanye? Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for a BROADCAST + DIGITAL JOURNALIST to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons. These digital story-tellers will brainstorm, write scripts, present and host brandedcontent video segments as well as produce earned media content for various online social and news outlets for the agency and our clients. Think Yoda in Chucks armed to the teeth with a green screen, a 5DM3 and an iMac. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide and/or Macarena -Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If this position sounds like it fits you like a new pair of skinny jeans, read on.
360 Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. In fact, Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah). We don’t walk, we run. We don’t follow, we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our pursuit of excellence in our team.
THINGS WE DIG:
- Our moms.
- Having Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, Journalism, English, Humanities or Communications.
- Online research game on lock.
- Being comfortable and having experience on camera.
- Ability to conceptualize and writing scripts
- Ridiculous Social Media skills.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills).
- Experience with Adobe CC applications, like Premier, would be both sick and dope.
- Digs digital media like a chubby kid digs sweat pants.
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Firm grasp of AP style and creative writing techniques.
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Audience-listening and monitoring experience.
- Stellar dance moves and Top Gun-style high fives.
- Able to meet deadlines each week.
- Ability to be a digital marketing agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Covered Employee Health Insurance
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Free drinks and snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising and brand journalism minds.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, your stoke-level is high and you think you are one of us, we’d love to have you in for a coke, a chat and possibly a foosball/ping-pong sesh. Please submit ALL of the following to: [email protected]
- Cover letter.
- Writing samples and on-camera reel
- Creative photo and/or video best portraying your personal brand.
Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.