POSITION: Brand Journalism & Social Media Internship
CATEGORY: Social Media & Journalism
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Do you love writing and social media more than Kanye loves Kanye?
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is on the prowl for our next BRAND JOURNALISM + SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons. If you have a mastered the English language like Trump has mastered the spray tan and can cook up social content that is shared faster than a STD at Coachella, then lend us your eyeballs…
Other places have interns who make copies. Our interns make originals. These digital story-tellers assist in brainstorming; and produce owned media content for agency and client websites, blogs and social sites; as well as produce earned media content for various online social and authoritative outlets. -Think in Yoda in Chucks armed to the teeth with an iMac, an AP Style guide and caffeine on the ready. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide, Macarena or the Moon Walk -Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If your writing and social game is on fleek, read on.
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. We have won Webbys, Tellys, Communicators, Davys and we are Utah’s ONLY Emmy-Award winning agency, with 3 Emmys and 15 Emmy Nominations.
THINGS WE DIG:
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Having your Social Media game on lock, and no, we’re not talking about just firing off a few weekly posts to your Insta and Snap.
- Current Junior or Senior student, majoring in Broadcast Journalism, Journalism, English, Humanities or Communications.
- Ability to shoot and edit basic video footage, would be both sick and tight.
- Able to thrive in a branded content news room environment and meet deadlines each week.
- Our moms.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills).
- Ability to be a digital marketing agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid Internship.
- Opportunity for tuition reimbursement.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Freestyle Coke Machine, free snacks
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere with ping pong, foosball, etc.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising and brand journalism minds.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, your stoke-level is high, we’d love to have you in for a freestyle coke, a chat and possibly a foosball/ping-pong sesh.
Please submit ALL of the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter.
- Writing Samples
- Creative photo and/or video best portraying your personal brand.
Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback