POSITION: Video Journalist
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Do you love video journalism more than Kanye loves Kanye?
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for is looking for a BRANDED CONTENT VIDEO JOURNALIST to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons.
This talented individual will shoot, edit and produce branded-content “news” style videos primarily for use in agency and client social media campaigns -think CNN on steroids.
In addition to having 2-3 years of killer video editing experience, we’re looking for someone with some serious videography, producing and script-writing chops. -Think Yoda in chucks armed to the teeth with a DSLR and a fully specced-out Mac Pro. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide and/or Macarena -Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If this position sounds like it fits you like a new pair of skinny jeans, read on.
Fusion 360 is an Emmy Award winning, next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. In fact, Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah). True story.
THINGS WE DIG:
- Our Moms.
- Jaw-dropping video editing and producing portfolio/experience.
- Proficient juggling (or any circus-like skills) encouraged.
- Able to meet deadlines each week.
- Ability to keep your head on a swivel when you find yourself in a vicious Nerf-gun fight.
- Masters-level proficiency with Adobe Premier.
- Producing/script-writing game on lock.
- Loves video editing more than a chubby kid loves sweat pants.
- Experience with other Adobe CC applications, like Illustrator, AE and PS would be both sick and tight.
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Ability to be a digital agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Covered Employee Health Insurance
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Ideas > egos
- Free drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere.
- Mondays will suck less.
- Video Production: 2 years
- Video Journalism: 2 years
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following:
- Please include: cover letter, resume, creative picture and/or video or yourself (best portraying your personal brand) to email@example.com.
- Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.
Equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.