POSITION: SOCIAL MEDIA + DIGITAL PR MANAGER
CATEGORY: Writing / PR / Content Marketing
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Do you love writing, PR and social media more than Kanye loves Kanye? If so, then lend us your eyeballs…
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA + DIGITAL PR MANAGER to join our award-winning digital team and translate clients’ business goals into successful online strategies. We’re looking for a digital story-teller to produce owned and earned media content for agency and client websites, blogs, social and various news sites; as well as manage client and agency owned media content for various online and social channels.
Fusion 360 is next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. In fact, Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah).
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Humanities or Communications.
- Excellent online research skills.
- Ability to manage people as well as multiple projects.
- Social Media game on lock.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills) encouraged.
- Firm grasp of AP style and creative writing techniques.
- Ability to write and pitch content to appear on third party news and blog sites.
- Digs writing and editing like a chubby kid digs sweat pants.
- Able to meet deadlines each week.
- Ability to be a digital marketing agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Covered Employee Health Insurance
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Free drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising and brand journalism minds.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following:
- Cover Letter.
- Writing Samples.
- Creative photo and/or video best portraying your personal brand.
Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.