POSITION: SEO Manger
CATEGORY: SEO/Content Marketing
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Do you love SEO and Website Management more than Trump loves Trump? …Is that even possible?
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for an SEO + WEBSITE MANAGER to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons and translate clients’ business goals into successful online strategies.
Our SEO + WEBSITE MANAGER will execute successful organic search engine optimization strategies, conduct onsite and offsite research and analysis, perform keyword research and link analysis. They will be responsible for all onsite optimization, content marketing campaigns, understanding analytics and developing weekly reports, managing the backend of clients websites and programming where needed.
This is a senior-level position, reporting directly to the VP of Digital.
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. In fact, Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah). Fusion 360 is also Utah’s ONLY Emmy Award Winning Agency. True Story.
THINGS WE DIG:
- BA/BS in marketing, information technology or related field with 5+ years of real-world SEO experience.
- Our moms.
- Proficient at Juggling (or any circus-like skills)
- Master-level experience delivering organic search engine optimization results through content marketing and onsite optimization.
- Master-level dance moves, specifically the Gangnam Style, The Electric Slide, The Sprinkler and The Macarena. Friday afternoons can get a little weird.
- Extensive understanding of research, analytics and how to leverage data into digital tactics.
- Digs SEO like a chubby kid digs sweat pants.
- Proficient Numbers/Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint skills.
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Ability to manage projects and delegate responsibilities.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns would be both sick and tight.
- Knack for spontaneously singing the U of U fight song, also sick and tight.
- Meeting all deadlines.
- Written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to write your own meta information).
- Knowledge of Moz, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Conductor, Searchlight, SEMrush, WordPress etc.
- Creating and updating business citations.
- Ability to increase a businesses maps presence.
- Ability to be an innovator and a thought leader by staying on top of digital and SEO trends and tactics.
- Ability to keep your head on a swivel when you find yourself in a vicious nerf gun fight.
- Forward-thinking, risk-takers who are energized about being on the cutting edge of digital marketing.
- Ability to be a digital marketing “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Covered Employee Health Insurance.
- No B Teams.
- Free lunch every Friday.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Ideas > Egos.
- Free drinks and snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere.
- Mondays will suck less.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising and brand journalism minds.
- Do Epic Stuff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, your stoke-level is high and you think you are one of us, we’d love to have you in for a coke, a chat and possibly a foosball/ping-pong sesh.
Please submit ALL of the following to: [email protected]
- Cover letter.
- Writing Samples
- Creative photo and/or video best portraying your personal brand.
Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback