Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is on the hunt for a SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons.
Interactive Developers build clean responsive code while working with other FUSION 360 designers and developers to translate FUSION 360 client goals into a successful online presence.
You will collaborate with FUSION 360 team members, integrating interactive strategies into a broader client strategy. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide, Macarena or the Moon Walk -Friday afternoons can get a little weird. If this position sounds like it fits you like a new pair of skinny jeans, read on…
ABOUT FUSION 360
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah).
THINGS WE DIG:
- Jaw-dropping web/interactive portfolios.
- Our moms.
- Ability to speak HTML, CSS, JAVA, PHP, Vulcan and some Wookie.
- Ruby/Python/Django would be both sick and tight.
- Proficient juggling (or any circus-like skill).
- Responsive coding game on lock.
- Ability to keep your head on a swivel, when you find yourself in the middle of a vicious Nerf-Gun fight.
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Confidence. Cockiness, not so much.
- Ability to be a digital agency web dev “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON-SITE. FREELANCERS/DUDES WHO WORK FROM THEIR MOM’S BASEMENT, NEED NOT APPLY.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% covered employee health benefits.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Fully-stocked break-room with free food and drinks.
- Ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy design shop with super chill working atmosphere.
- Occasional long nights fueled by Red Bull, Cafe Rio and ping pong.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, you find your stoke-level is particularly high and you think you are one of us, we’d love to have you in for a coke, a chat and possibly a quick foosball/ping- pong, sesh.
Please send the following to: [email protected]
- Creative picture and/or video or yourself (best portraying your personal brand).
- Your web port, site, Behance or whatever else you think we will make your case.
All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.