Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for a MULTI-MEDIA DESIGNER to join our award-winning team of digital dragoons. Equal parts DESIGNER, CREATIVE MAVERICK and STRATEGIST. This talented individual will not only come up with “big ideas” but also bring these ideas to life through multi-media and interactive design. You will collaborate with FUSION 360 team members, integrating multi-media design strategies into a broader client strategy. Bonus points if you know the Electric Slide, Macarena or the Moon Walk -Friday afternoons can get a littleweird. If this position sounds like it fits you like a new pair of skinny jeans, read on.
ABOUT FUSION 360
Fusion 360 is a next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands. In fact, Fusion 360 was just named to the RNKED list of “Top 100 Global Agencies” (Ranked #70 Globally, #50 in the US and #1 in Utah).
- Jaw-dropping multi-media design book/site.
- Our moms.
- Adobe Creative Suite game on lock.
- Proficient juggling (or any circus-like skill).
- Demonstrated expertise in web/online/interactive design, with expert-level knowledge of the design programs required for each discipline.
- Ability to keep your head on a swivel, when you find yourself in the middle of a vicious Nerf-Gun fight.
- Cinema 4D experience.
- Old-school Beastie Boys Jams.
- Ability to speak Vulcan, HTML, CSS, JAVA, and Wookie, would be both sick and tight.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process.
- Confidence. Cockiness, not so much.
- Ability to be a digital agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON-SITE. FREELANCERS/DUDES WHO WORK FROM THE MOM’S BASEMENT, NEED NOT APPLY.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% covered employee health benefits.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Free drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy design shop with super chill working atmosphere.
- Occasional long nights fueled by Mountain Dew, Cafe Rio and ping pong.
HOW TO APPLY:
If, after reading this, you find your stoke-level is particularly high and you think you are one of us, we’d love to have you in for a coke, a chat and possibly a quick foosball/ping-pong, sesh.Please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative picture and/or video or yourself (best portraying your personal brand).
- Your book, site, Dribbble, Behance or whatever else you think we will make your case.
All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.