POSITION: Brand Journalist
CATEGORY: Writing / PR / Content Marketing
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah Office
Do you love writing, PR and journalism more than Kanye loves Kanye? If so, then lend us your eye balls…
Fusion 360 (www.fusion360studios.com) is looking for is looking for an BRAND JOURNALIST to join our award-winning digital team and translate clients’ business goals into successful online strategies.
These digital story-tellers will produce owned media content for agency and client websites, blogs and social sites; as well as produce earned media content for various online social and news outlets.
Fusion 360 is next-generation digital shop, serving up more hot digital sustenance than Satan’s Sous Chef. We develop award-winning digital strategies for local and regional companies and brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Humanities or Communications.
- Excellent online research skills.
- Ability to manage people as well as multiple projects.
- Social Media game on lock.
- Proficient juggler (or any circus-like skills) encouraged.
- Firm grasp of AP style and creative writing techniques.
- Digs writing and editing like a chubby kid digs sweat pants.
- Able to meet deadlines each week.
- Ability to be a digital marketing agency “rock star”, less the attitude and that whole snorting coke off Vegas hookers, thing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Covered Employee Health Insurance
- Hard-to-understand office British dude.
- Free drinks, snacks, ping pong, foosball and XBOX.
- Steezy office with super chill working atmosphere.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the brightest digital marketing, advertising and brand journalism minds.
If you’re sharp, creative and forward-thinking – and if complacency isn’t in your vocabulary. If you’re a communicator, a creator and you’re looking for an environment that lets you shine – drop us a line.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following:
- Please include: cover letter, resume, creative picture and/or video or yourself (best portraying your personal brand) to [email protected].
- Please follow-up via email only. All phone calls and walk-ins will be publicly flogged and forced to listen to Nickelback.
Equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.